Learn from my mistake, if you sign up CHECK YOUR EMAIL

Bresarek96

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Allow me to regale you all a sad story of my OPO Invite: I registered on the forums on the 12th of December. I didn't really think I had a chance for an invite. My email became cluttered with college emails and it was a hassle to look through it, so the emails piled up. Just today, however, I was sifting through my email when I stumbled across an invite from February 2nd. I couldn't believe it, my one chance and I never knew about it. Let it be a lesson to anyone registered, CHECK YOUR EMAIL. I'm not going to beg for an invite, hopefully it will come along again. I'm kicking myself for letting an invite go to waste. But if anyone does want to give me a spare through a PM I wouldn't be opposed but I AM NOT begging. I just wanted to share my story.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Remember also, OPOP occasionally has short periods when they sell without an invite, so keep checking the News section of the site (at the very top of the page, first item).

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
For the past couple of weeks and as far as I know, until further notice, every Tuesday you can buy an OnePlus One and/or accessories without an invite.

So, today is Tuesday, if you are truly interested in getting one, don't forget to go to the website today.

Bresarek96

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I did see that. I'll have to wait till next Tuesday, I want to be 1000% certain it will work on AT&T 4G. I've got a galaxy s4, will the Sim work in the OPO?