LG G3 What phone did you come from?

Neibl

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: What phone did you come from?

Nokia Lumina 920

Windows Phone is great but no new phones and G3 is sick!

Posted via Android Central App

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that's the reason I made this thread because there a lot of people like me who love their current phone and aren't sure whether to upgrade or not. That's why any opinion whatsoever is helpful!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

M7 - G3

Wow the G3 seems to be getting better by the day.

Color me impressed

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

HTC one m8, I love my G3. Literally have had no issues with lag, overheating, blurry photos, etc.

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site

From a Lumia 1520 to an LG G3.

Both are great devices. I actually prefer the WP8 OS but love the app availability with Android.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I've owned a lot of phones the last year (M7, G2, Note 3, N5, Moto X, M8, Z2), but the one I was using for a month and half prior to the G3 was the BB Z30. I was missing Android so much. Lol

jf2go

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Came from a launch day Droid DNA. Found one of the real disadvantages of the DNA's non-replaceable battery. The battery must have developed a shorted cell, overheated and swelled. The glass was starting to separate from the phone in the middle - really goofy looking.

In any case, loving the G3 so far.

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Came from a note 3 and I love this phone the camera is way better it can actually take good pics in bars, restaurants, and night time unlike my note 3 and it's pretty fast It's a tad faster than the note 3, plus I like having exclusive things since everyone has an iPhone or a galaxy device not few have LG phones so this may be my new permanent company

Sent from my LG-D851 using AC Forums mobile app

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Had an Evo LTE, absolutely loved the LCD screen but jumped to the S3 later since wifey made me. Didn't like the screen color of it honestly. I favored the LCD by far and I'm so glad I went to the G3.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I came from the LG Optimus G Pro. I shattered my screen on that and picked up an awesome Nexus 5. Girlfriend got the N5 when I replaced my screen. New screen on my beloved G Pro had touch issues I could not live with. The G3 is the same size screen but lighter and smaller. I'm extremely satisfied with this phone.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63