LG G3 What phone did you come from?

DocGo

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
An iPhone 5S, a Samsung S5 and a BBZ30 (I swap phones a lot). The G3 is absolutely gorgeous and the other 3 phones are now either used as backup (5S) and/or given to my siblings (S5, Z30).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Had an iPhone 5 before this and I must say I'm loving the screen and overall experience of this phone. Just got my G3 for barely a week ago and loving it

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I came from a M8. Also had the S5 for a short time as well. I must say this G3 is the best overall. They all have their own Pros and Cons but I think for me the LG G3's meets what I'm looking for in a phone.....that's screen size...battery life....UI appearance/usability...and camera. One other thing I do like a lot is that the G3's UI doesn't super compress photos like the S5 did with Touchwiz when you send or receive a photo. Loving my G3...😉

Posted via my LG G3

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: What phone did you come from?

See that's the problem, everyone has their opinion, so threads like this mean nothing. Look at phone yourself and get what you like, doesn't matter what others like. But imo, the g3 feels just as plasticity as the s4. Although the g3 is not as slippery as the s4.

Also, you should think the g3 is better then the s4, the g3 has better specs, faster phone, and a lot of the features the note 3 has, and the s4 is a older phone.

Again not saying the g3 is a bad phone, for me the note 3 is better

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I had the s4 also.. When I first got my G3 I immediately noticed big difference. It's sad that the s4 is only 1 yr old or so. I got my s4 last spring.

Posted via LG G3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fufukadan120