LG v20 low antutu benchmark score of 113k

A

AC Question

so yesterday i got my brand new lg v20...was a windows phone user for 5 years.. finally i decided to jump ship and get a lg v20, yesterday was busy setting up phone installed all pps, installed the latest os update and all.. thentoday morning even though i experienced no lags just to check performance i ran antutu benchmark.. and i was shocked.. first few times i got a score of 105k,103k and hell it even went below 100k then did a reboot after letting the phone cool for a while and got a score of 114k.. but not getting the score of 145k that other v20 users are getting... would love to hear from other v20users about a fix for this and also the score other v20 owners are getting on antutu, any way to solve this issue guys?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
so yesterday i got my brand new lg v20...was a windows phone user for 5 years.. finally i decided to jump ship and get a lg v20, yesterday was busy setting up phone installed all pps, installed the latest os update and all.. thentoday morning even though i experienced no lags just to check performance i ran antutu benchmark.. and i was shocked.. first few times i got a score of 105k,103k and hell it even went below 100k then did a reboot after letting the phone cool for a while and got a score of 114k.. but not getting the score of 145k that other v20 users are getting... would love to hear from other v20users about a fix for this and also the score other v20 owners are getting on antutu, any way to solve this issue guys?

If you say there are no performance issues who cares what number it gets on a benchmark? If you were getting performance issues would make sense to check that out. Benchmarks are just good for those who like to say "mine is bigger" Enjoy the device.

citronbull

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd only worry about benchmarks if it affects your phones performance. I've had the V20 since launch day and no worries whatsoever.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Benchmarks aren't reliable. Many manufactures detect benchmarks and "cheat" by making it appear faster than it actually is. The best way to test it is to have two phones side by side and see which one does what faster.

Cloudy555

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I got scores of around 115k if I was charging whilst running the benchmarks. When I took the charger out and let the phone cool, I consistently got 145k.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just ran it and hit the mid 60's on my score, but so what? I know mine is likely slower due to how much I have on my V20. But I have almost no lag, and it handles games fine when I play them.

Not to mention it was way too much trouble, having to download and run 3 separate apps just to get Antutu to activate. Seriously, ignore the scores, because everyone's will be different, and enjoy the phone.

deepak12345

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
okay thanks for the reply everone.. just to inform , i ran the benchmark again after a fresh reboot with a usb fan cooling it and it hit a score of 140k well .. yea as everyone here said i have no performance issues with it. so it should be fine.. thanks again :)