Missed calls/txts alerts?

integral0

May 27, 2011
Visit site
this is a noob question but I was wondering if the Charge had a missed call/text sound alert? My old dumbphone would chirp every 2 min or so alerting me that I missed a text or call. I can't seem to find an option to do so in any of the settings. can someone point me in the right direction? thanks!

integral0

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes. It is where mc21 said.
checked settings, couldn't find it. I probably should have mentioned that I'm running a custom ROM (GummyCharged). I did look into NoLED but some reports of it being a battery hog made me a bit wary. I googled repeating notifications for android also, seems like there isn't a default option within android and the popular workaround seems to be third party apps. I'd rather not install any more apps if I can help it, especially for a feature that android should have by default.

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
NoLED settings -> Audio reminder

Turn on audio reminder. Set the tone you want. And set up whatever interval and you should be all set.

mc21

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not able to find "repeating notifications" under sound settings or any other settings. Do you know exactly where it is?

youre right i dont see it there, try "missed call" from the android market. i'm pretty sure that has it but you have to set it up for each type of notification. it should be lite on battery.