Multiple cars listed as connected

Andrew DeFaria

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I think this causes a lot of other, seemingly unrelated problems in AA. As you can see I have multiple cars listed as connected. I have but one car. Usually I rename the connection from Chevolet MyLink -> Blue Thunder, a nick name my car picked up. But new ones keep appearing! First of it's totally non-intuitive how you delete the excess ones. Swipe right and poof they are gone. Not even a confirmation! Nor do I know why or how it loses it's new name (Blue Thunder). What I do know is that occasionally I need to re-setup AA as I try to connect and it says to look at my cell phone which has the setup screens.

How do I get this to stop? I believe I once deleted all cars, re-paired my car. Saw it listed. Renamed it. Toggled of "Add new cards to Android Auto" and at some time later couldn't connect to AA at all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161121-072131.jpg
    Screenshot_20161121-072131.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6

cam30era

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I think this causes a lot of other, seemingly unrelated problems in AA. As you can see I have multiple cars listed as connected. I have but one car. Usually I rename the connection from Chevolet MyLink -> Blue Thunder, a nick name my car picked up. But new ones keep appearing! First of it's totally non-intuitive how you delete the excess ones. Swipe right and poof they are gone. Not even a confirmation! Nor do I know why or how it loses it's new name (Blue Thunder). What I do know is that occasionally I need to re-setup AA as I try to connect and it says to look at my cell phone which has the setup screens.

How do I get this to stop? I believe I once deleted all cars, re-paired my car. Saw it listed. Renamed it. Toggled of "Add new cards to Android Auto" and at some time later couldn't connect to AA at all!
That's weird. Neither my old Nexus 6, nor my Pixel XL do this. And I doubt it's related to the vehicle, as we both have C7's. And it doesn't make sense that it should be related to your S7 either. Well, FWIW I've never seen that behavior.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao