Music App/Gallery not finding songs/pics

mulishaman187

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Recently when I open gallery all my pics are missing. Also in the stock music app all my songs are not found. When I use ES File Explorer they are all still on the SD card. When I click on a song thru there the stock music app will play it, but no Beats Audio. Wtf is going in with my phone?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Recently when I open gallery all my pics are missing. Also in the stock music app all my songs are not found. When I use ES File Explorer they are all still on the SD card. When I click on a song thru there the stock music app will play it, but no Beats Audio. Wtf is going in with my phone?

It's happened before. Search this forum and you'll find the answer. If I had the time, I'd look for you. One thing you can try is to clear data on gallery/Music and see if that resolves your problem. Also make sure there isn't a .nomedia file in either directory.

mulishaman187

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Clearing data fixed it all. I must be losing my mind in my old age, that's usually the first thing I do when something is acting up and I completely forgot about that step. Thanks for the refresher course. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777