Music

Tiger

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I eagerly came off an iPhone 4 when I heard the Nexus S was hitting Sprint. Besides the signal issues and Sprint's slow speeds this phone is great! There is, however one thing that I still miss: the seamless integration of my music into my iPhone. I've tried many things and nothing really works the way I want it to on my Nexus. Sometimes not all of the songs show up. I have to manually create playlists. I've tried DoubleTwist, Songbird, iTuneMyWalkman and nothing pleases me.

Unless I'm missing something I think I've tried everything. What do you do for your music?

Also, I've tried Google Music Beta, but I don't think it's that great...

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Get google music

Or I would also highly recommend Amazon Cloud player, once you get this you will tend to stay away from iTunes, and save $$$$$, but if iTunes is your cup of tea, then Google Music, although it takes longer for it to fully upload your music once uploaded it automatically check for new songs you purchased from iTunes and automatically syncs them .

With Amazon of course you would be buying it from amazon and those automatically go into your Cloud Player. Hope this helps.:cool:

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I use subsonic, so I stream all my music from my server at home and transcode on the fly as 90% of music is in FLAC format.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85