My impressions of the 2XL after 3 years with a Droid Turbo 1.

Spitfire151

Dec 28, 2017
Visit site
It's kind of awkward at first. I have my index finger in the bottom of the finger print sensor and I'm balancing the bottom edge of the phone on my pinky finger (knuckle of pinky finger is in USB port). Fingers are somewhat splayed out a bit.

This is unbelievable, I'm glide typing with very few mistakes!There is the feeling that the phone may drop out of my hand, though.

I guess my advice is that the 2 XL is a bit too big, but then again I'm not accustomed to one-handed typing. I definitely cannot reach the send icon in Tapatalk.

I did the same pinky balance with my Turbo because my case had a great notch for it! I went with the smaller 2 because I get annoyed sometimes if I crouch and feel the Turbo "compress" in my pocket. Figured my pockets can't handle the bigger phone.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
update time...had my 2xl now for over two months. battery was even better before the 8.1 update. but I'm still getting anywhere from 7 to almost 8 sot from a full charge. example: I plugged in last night with 40% left, sot at that point was 5.5 sot. that's impressive. I love this phone, but have noticed that the touch sensitivity is not great. there are plenty of times I have to repress again on the screen. oh well. the camera is unbelievable. 'nuff said!!!!!!!.