Myn's Warm RLS 3 is here!

lowetax

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
After using CM6 for the longest I finally decided to give Myn a try. I must admit I'm really loving this Rom been using it for almost week since I got my new Evo and I'm quite impressed!

hey sasha - you've come to your sense-es! :)

RLS 4 (3.95) beta out now

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
ohhh, i was always wonderin...

well too bad i didnt donate, maybe sometime i guess.

whats the beta looking like? any big differences?

hokihigh

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
OK I have noticed something, since I have switched to this rom my battery life has fallen off, I was running AC 2.7, I could run the phone all day with moderate usage and still be above 40% when I got home. Now what I am experiencing is the first 35% of the battery falls like a stone, but then it seems to hold on really well. I have also noticed that when charging the phone it stops charging at 65%. I am running this rom stock, should I wipe and start over?
Thanks,
Hoki

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
OK I have noticed something, since I have switched to this rom my battery life has fallen off, I was running AC 2.7, I could run the phone all day with moderate usage and still be above 40% when I got home. Now what I am experiencing is the first 35% of the battery falls like a stone, but then it seems to hold on really well. I have also noticed that when charging the phone it stops charging at 65%. I am running this rom stock, should I wipe and start over?
Thanks,
Hoki

Might need to delete the battery stats.

Don't ask me how to do it, cause I don't have the time to figure out how I did it. (sorry I'm walking out the door after I type this)

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
what i seem to notice as well is that your phone and battery needs to "adjust" to the new rom/kernel.

i say wipe battery stats, do the battery calibrate, then let it go a week or so and see if it gets any better.

Reactions: truslide

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
i thanked you instead of saying exactly what you said.

make sure you run majority of your apps too.. just to give the battery a run for its money. after about a week you should start seeing more stable numbers.

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving Myn's so far.

My only question is since I can't use the sense widgets since i'm running Myn's prolauncher is there a mail widget that will show me how much mail I have?

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Awesome RLS 3

RLS 3 is awesome!!! I have increased battery life using the htc #10 kernal after trying kings #9.

I was talking with my Sprint rep yesterday and he wanted to look at the rom I was running. He was just amazed...he is using a rooted EVO, but had not flashed a rom. I gave him the information on Myn's Warm 2.2 and as of this morning he called me and has it running. He said that his coworkers were jealous.

I'm looking forward to RLS 4!

Myn you are absofreakinglutley the greatest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54