Need *Updated* S20 Ultra feedback possibl, as I'm debating on switching from OP7T Pro McLaren.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I know there's a lot of similar threads but I want to get the most up to date User experience feedback after software updates, of the Ultra as I'm trying to come back to Samsung today when Best Buy opens. I had the S10+ and when T-Mobile first launched 5G in Houston I "upgraded" to the OnePlus McLaren 5G which is not a really good phone. So I've heard about the Ultra's flaws and bashing about the camera performance, Autofocus and other things mentioned by YT reviewers months ago. I would like to know if that's still an ongoing issue with the Unlocked Snapdragon U1 version which is the one planning on getting, and any other major issues it might have. Is it now worth the $1400 or not yet? Lol. I'm getting a free Galaxy active watch with it so that will add on value. I'm connecting it to T-Mobile to be more specific. But I wanna get all the honest feedback before I make the switch and if I should not do it. I'm also considering the s20+ but that's up to what I read from you guys. You've always been so helpful so from here is where I'll make my decision on getting it. Thanks for reading and hope y'all are doing good with this pandemic !

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
As an owner of the phone, my question is, what do you expect from the phone? While it has some some of the best specs on any phone out right now, they don't translate to being the best in any one thing. Jack of all trades, king of none. So it really helps if you knew what you were trying to use the phone for. I know it sounds like a dumb question, but I'll tell you, this phone is riddled with caveats and from a distance , it can seem like this phone should and could do it all...but it has limits.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I know there's a lot of similar threads but I want to get the most up to date User experience feedback after software updates, of the Ultra as I'm trying to come back to Samsung today when Best Buy opens. I had the S10+ and when T-Mobile first launched 5G in Houston I "upgraded" to the OnePlus McLaren 5G which is not a really good phone. So I've heard about the Ultra's flaws and bashing about the camera performance, Autofocus and other things mentioned by YT reviewers months ago. I would like to know if that's still an ongoing issue with the Unlocked Snapdragon U1 version which is the one planning on getting, and any other major issues it might have. Is it now worth the $1400 or not yet? Lol. I'm getting a free Galaxy active watch with it so that will add on value. I'm connecting it to T-Mobile to be more specific. But I wanna get all the honest feedback before I make the switch and if I should not do it. I'm also considering the s20+ but that's up to what I read from you guys. You've always been so helpful so from here is where I'll make my decision on getting it. Thanks for reading and hope y'all are doing good with this pandemic !

No one can really determine whether it is worth 1400 or not because that's any individual decision based on perceived value verses what how much the money means to you. I'm not familiar with the Snapdragon issues so perhaps you can clarify.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Well I got the Verizon version. Let's see how it goes.
Verizon is still running on software from April, so at least you have that next update to be excited about.
giphy.gif

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I agree with you on this one. I tried to like the S20 ultra ... And ended up with the plus and couldn't justify the price tag... So I waited for the OnePlus 8 and couldn't be happier ... Yes my camera isn't the best but you take some and you lose some.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz