New AA user - Issues playing CDs with my Kenwood head unit

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello there, I just had a new Kenwood DDX9707S head unit installed in my Camry. It seems to mostly work fine, but it has a CD as part of this unit, and while I can get the CD to start playing, as soon as AA connects, it stops the CD from playing and returns to whatever music was playing through AA.

Is there a way to use AA and play a CD? I have searched in vain for answers to this question.

Any help is appreciated.

Elizabeth K.

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello there, I just had a new Kenwood DDX9707S head unit installed in my Camry. It seems to mostly work fine, but it has a CD as part of this unit, and while I can get the CD to start playing, as soon as AA connects, it stops the CD from playing and returns to whatever music was playing through AA.

Is there a way to use AA and play a CD? I have searched in vain for answers to this question.

Any help is appreciated.

Elizabeth K.
I think the answer may be that you cannot play a CD while AA is enabled.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
If you turn off "Start Music Automatically" in the AA Settings, that may fix the issue. I had the same issue with XM being turned off whenever AA Launched. That fixed it. I also had issues with Spotify and Pandora automatically launching if they were installed. So, I hid them in customize as I never use them.

Screenshot_20230426_090451_Android Auto.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali