[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipsndip84

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I would like to take the opportunity to say I love and adore my lovely wife and two beautiful children. I also want to thank everyone in the Android community, if I ever have a problem, the answer isn't far away! Happy Holidays everyone!

mightymikek83

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
As a member of the United States Air Force. I wanted to wish all the members serving here in the United States but most importantly, the men and women of our Armed Forces serving overseas. I wish them all a Merry Christmas and a safe return home!

scg1981

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I would like to take this opportunity to say that my wife is the hardest working, caring wife and mother that I know. I love her very much. Her name is Rebecca, and she deserves all the credit in the world for being such an awesome person.

awilisch

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Its hard to just pick one person to say something nice about.

Thanks to my wife and family for putting upbwith me all the time.

Thanks to all the men and women who fight to let all of us enjoy our holidays in peace.

Thanks to you guys at Android Central for helping us all out with our Android obsession.

Guess thats a good start.

BennyPendentes

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow my wife and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary.. She is my best friend and my strongest ally, and every day I try to be worthy of the love she gives me.

Happy 25th, pook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman