[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryDroid

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Regarding Android I have to thank Alex for writing the news about CyanogenMod hitting the Optimus 2x.
Finally I got to enjoy Android 4.x on my phone.

Happy Holidays to everyone on Android Central!

Vyrlokar

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
The Mobile Nations Monday Brief is awesome! It's really well produced. Keep it up! I only follow Android central, but it helps keep me current of the news on other platforms.

cougil

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Because it's better to think in a positive way, all the time, even when you, your family or friends has problems. Even in the worst of times there's something or somebody good in which you can think or believe it.
Happy holidays!

robamacaf

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I have to thank my wonderful fiancee for being there with me through the thick and thin. We are getting married in May and we just had a baby boy in October and she has made my life better in every way imaginable. I couldn't imagine spending a single day without her and my kids and I can't wait until I can spend the rest of my life with her as my wife. I left a great job in Germany to move to BFE Ohio for her and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

fortigger

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I have loved this site for all the help I have gotten from all great people who post here thanks for everything.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.