[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacular Z

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I am genuinely sorry about wrecking the car, Mom and Dad. I know I have ruined Christmas and deserve nothing. You have every right to be mad at me. Not to mention this isn't the first time. The car is totaled, and I've had nightmares about it every night from this Wednesday. I wish you would just forgive me, and not be so angry around the holidays. I know I've costed you a lot of money, but believe me I WILL pay it back to you. At least I'm alive and don't even have a scratch (can't say the same about the car.) But anyways, Merry Christmas to my Dad, Mom, Sister, and my dog, Shelby.

gheizt

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Just found out about this site recently and been following the RSS eversince, you guys are great! Wish everyone here a merry christmas, and may the Nexus be with you!

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Every morning I/we wake up and rush to get busy in our daily routine... full of stress and madness... and often complain more about our lives than appreciate...

But There's no doubt i'v/we've been blessed by those around us... especially family and close friends. The support, the love and the cherishable moments are something no one can ever replace or take away...

A great big shout out of love and appreciation to my family, friends and beautiful fianc?, without which this life would be so empty and meaningless...

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New year and whatever else celebration is coming forth to anyone in the following weeks... May it be a good and truly blessed one...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

oneWAYup7

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Christmas is a great time, regardless of your circumstances as long as you remember what it is truly about: the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We should all be thankful to Him for dying for us and resurrecting from the dead.

Cherish this time of the year. Be thankful for everything you have around you, food, family, a place to rest, your health, the ability to post and share stuff in this forum. It may seem small but we all have to learn to be grateful for everything in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz