Nexus 7: Screen Shots

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today. Not done getting it all set up. Still messing with home screen layouts.

4b1b21b0-fa97-1b3a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 2defmouze

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

I'm using the 3D Digital Weather Clock on my Droid 4, Asus Slider and now on my Nexus 7. I like the option to display the battery level.

Last edited:

dotism

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

It's funny...

I have been fighting user interfaces for as long as I can remember... Things were looking good with Kaleidoscope and ResEdit under the classic MacOS. OS X kinda ruined that for me, but I trudge along.

Crunchbang is beautiful out the box, and customizing the UI is purely gentle, but its Linux, and I can't use my scanner (I'm a film photographer), and the touchpad on the Dell laptop didn't work, and all-in-all it works great on the netbook.

My iPod touch was like a weird alien thing... I couldn't change the way it behaved and it always wanted things the way it wanted without compromise... the epitome of a bad relationship.

My Gingerbread phone, well, I'll get to that in a minute...

The Nexus 7 is the most fun I have had interface hacking since my days in the classic MacOS, and--as you'd guess--far surpasses them. I love tinkering with this thing... It expresses my desire, not the original creators'. My, I love this thing for that.

And, I now realize, I can backport so much of that to my phone, an old thing I thought was beyond repair. But so much of the UI tinkering I have learned under Jelly Bean translates to Gingerbread... Android is a darling. An interested, accepting, curious darling.

Last edited:
Reactions: kendallc123

bellknap

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

I am a Nexus/Android newbie, but an having a blast. Wanted to have the home screen kinda clean but beautiful. So just have a battery widget and a clock on top of the swimming koi. Lydia

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Just finished setting mine up for landscape, took some time. Here are the 5 screens I am currently using.

Teenage Mutant Dildo Turtle Wallpaper? Yes please!
vndy61.png

For my sports(currently geared towards Braves since baseball is the only sport that I follow this time of year.

25i6xvn.png

Phillie fans did you notice the score? We just did that to Cole Hammel. Where is your God now?!

My Music page. First person to post who that is a picture of gets a cookie.
290ubfm.jpg

My Facebook page. And my profile pic below, which currently is my 2 year old daughter.
30vlsb5.png

My Twitter Page. What is there to say?
orujbq.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jermz1084