No Contact Pictures in any SMS Apps on ICS

BoB_BaRkEr187

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So I upgraded my razr to ICS last night OTA. Now I have no pictures from any of my contacts in my sms app. I was using GO SMS Pro, thought it was maybe that so I installed Handcent, still nothing, checked the stock app and still no photo's.....This is really irritating!!! Everything was fine before the upgrade. All my contacts have a picture sync with FB but on sms there is nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this?
How hard is it to do a hard reset on the phone, would that work? I am not rooted or anything.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So I upgraded my razr to ICS last night OTA. Now I have no pictures from any of my contacts in my sms app. I was using GO SMS Pro, thought it was maybe that so I installed Handcent, still nothing, checked the stock app and still no photo's.....This is really irritating!!! Everything was fine before the upgrade. All my contacts have a picture sync with FB but on sms there is nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this?
How hard is it to do a hard reset on the phone, would that work? I am not rooted or anything.

Stock app shows no pictures either?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

pgrtag

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
stock app for texting shows pics, but handcent does not...

I have the same issue. Go SMS Pro and Handcent don't show the contact pictures from Facebook. If you "separate" your Facebook contacts from Google contacts in "People", and you have a picture for your google contact then the picture will show up. For some reason you can't see Facebook contact pics in either app.

BoB_BaRkEr187

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
They don't show in my stock app either. I have since tried a factory reset and am in the process of syncing my contacts, but nothing is showing yet. Very annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treoluv