No, just no... Samsung Galaxy e-SIM False Advertising Class Action Suit

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Why?

This thing won't go far and is more of a Money grab for the layers than helping us.

If you LOOK at their marketing and terms, you will see:

"eSIM availability may vary depending on software version, country and carrier. Check with your carrier if your mobile network plan supports eSIM.”

There is no mention as to where e-SIM is supported and no promises as to it being available as it is OUT OF SAMSUNG'S HANDS...

It's THERE and Sammy has it available, but CARRIERS decide which phones they will support, so this is suing the WRONG people.

Anyway, just my 2 cents (I used to work for AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Corporate as one of their top Technical people when I was there and dealt with a LOT of this kind of stuff and have friends that still work there). eSIM IS on the devices AS PROMISED, it's up to the CARRIERS.

WE ALL KNOW they support it as it's on several Android devices and iPhones, it's a money grab not turning it on, but FOR THE CARRIERS.

Don't pester them when it's not their issue... >.<

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Are people calling for this? I haven't noticed. People like to scream 'class action' so quick, but like you said, more often than not, it's a crock that is usually done to make the lawyers money as well as the CLASS REPRESENTATIVES, the four or five people who brought this to the lawyer and who will get a lot more than the rest of the class who will end up with something that likely would not be used or is so inconsequential that it's practically worthless.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh