No Mocha for US

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Oh I loved my tacky gold mate 7 and only gave it up because it didn't have LTE.
I can never buy a bland Huawei phone. I would order the international one, but that would be silly.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Got lot of black phones last year so went with the white and looks good for a change from the usual black slabs I had last year.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Walked into Best Buy and bought one...I'm so full of it. :)
It's a nice phone...wish it had tap to wake and always on display, but my IPhone doesn't have either of those so no a huge deal.
Dusted off my ZenWatch2 and I'm back in business.

If I keep it past 14 days I'll let you know.

Derek W1

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
The international one would not have a warranty and there is no guarantee it would receive updates along with it's American cousin. Besides that it cost $200 more just for a different color.

Why would it not get updates? And plenty of 3rd party sellers offer a warranty.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Well...I took it back. Just wasn't good enough for me. Guess I'm waiting for the next Galaxy to come out after all.
I still my LGV10 for my Android fix. For now back to the IP7+.

One thing I did not like was the music when playing out of the ear speaker. It sucks.
And every time I'd rotate the phone with sound playing it would stop and then start up again.

The good thing I loved about the phone was the way blutooth worked in my car. The audio and video were always in sync with each other unlike my IP7+ where the sound lags the video.

Last edited:

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
What didn't you like about it?

I can't put my finger "no pun intended on it" and maybe that's why I took it back.
It just didn't do it for me. It's not the money and it's not the size. I just wasn't wowed by it like I was when I went from my LGV10 to my 1st galaxy phone last year. And since my LG is still working and I'm not a gamer there was no real good reason for me to buy it in the first place.

Other than that if I had to buy a android phone right now (taking Samsung out of the running) I'd buy this phone over the google phone.
It's a nice phone. Just not a great phone (for me).

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Annnnnd...I just ordered the Mocha one off Ebay. :cool: I have issues.
In my defense I do have money burning a hole in my pocket, so I had to spend it on something.

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Well...I took it back. Just wasn't good enough for me. Guess I'm waiting for the next Galaxy to come out after all.
I still my LGV10 for my Android fix. For now back to the IP7+.

One thing I did not like was the music when playing out of the ear speaker. It sucks.
And every time I'd rotate the phone with sound playing it would stop and then start up again.

The good thing I loved about the phone was the way blutooth worked in my car. The audio and video were always in sync with each other unlike my IP7+ where the sound lags the video.
The pause is the phone detecting the change in orientation and changing the stereo effect between the two speakers, you can turn Stereo+ off in the settings so there wouldn't be a pause.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao