nook widget

oliviaowl

May 12, 2011
Visit site
After updating to jellybean, and I did note that we would lose the nook app upon doing so, I now cannot find the nook widget that was on the tablet out of the box. I can find the app on play store, but it is not the same. Has anybody found this widget? I am an avid reader and was coming from the nook reader so I really liked this widget.

Last edited:

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
IIRC B&N changed the app title and possibly the appearance of the Nook app icon. The functionality is still the same though. I have it on my SGN and it works fine.

Kena Kuhaneck

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue. Yesterday, my SGN10.1 tablet updated to jelly bean. Upon completion of the update I learned that the Nook app and widget were missing. I have since reinstalled the app and it works. However, I used and miss the Nook widget that was pre installed on my tablet when I purchased it. Any chance of getting this back?

anon(493523)

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my Note 10.1 this week. After upgrading to Jellybean my nook widget is gone as well. Has anyone figured anything out? I couldn't find anything about this anywhere else.

anon(493523)

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am aware of where and how to find the Barnes and Noble nook app. We are specifically inquiring about a nook widget that was included on the Ice Cream Sandwich version of the Samsung TouchWiz interface. It disappeared upon upgrading to Jellybean, and as previous posters stated, it is *not* included in the version of the nook app that is available on Google Play.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais