Not sure why there's so much dislike for Touchwiz

Ukemochi57

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I too have used TW exclusively in the S3, S4, Note 3, and Note 8. I have tried the other popular launchers, etc. and have never found one that is better than TW. They are just different. If you like another "style" of launcher fine. But for me TW works well, doesn't add additional apps and their required storage space. The complaints about TW are like the complaints about using "plastic", just complaining for complaining's sake.
I smile every time I see how the S5 is not a great improvement, not innovative, lousy TW, made of plastic, ad infinitum, ad naseum and it sold twice as many units on day 1 that the S4 did.

It's called advertising, there's more idiots than people with common sense or brilliance, anyone with half a clue knows there's a lot better out there than what Samsung has to offer. Just because it sells the best doesn't mean it is. There is an overwhelming amount of people that get a phone purely off of what they see in ads or what a friend might have, not because they took the time to actually see what a phone could do for the them or their personal taste, because that would be insane right?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, it is on this tabbed view that you will find the 'search' box for the settings. Having trouble finding where something is set? Use the search box.
The search box is not shown in the list view. It was searching for the settings search box that led to the menu toggle discovery.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
It's called advertising, there's more idiots than people with common sense or brilliance, anyone with half a clue knows there's a lot better out there than what Samsung has to offer. Just because it sells the best doesn't mean it is. There is an overwhelming amount of people that get a phone purely off of what they see in ads or what a friend might have, not because they took the time to actually see what a phone could do for the them or their personal taste, because that would be insane right?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I see that only "right thinking" people such as yourself know anything about everytthing. You might consider that all of the folks that like TW are actually as smart, and have as much common sense as you do but have chosen a different path. Another thought for you to ponder is that with Samsung devices with TW outselling all the other top brands combined just possibly Samsung and its TW aren't quite as poorly done as you suggest nor are the purchasers all so uninformed.