Note 7 Return Box

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just returned mine

I too have finally parted ways with my Note 7 (was away on business for several weeks) and it was tough to give it up, even though I had not had it powered on for weeks. I went to the Best Buy Mobile Store to return it, but they no longer had any boxes to ship back to the Samsung, so they asked if I could bring it to the main store which was on the next street, which I did. It was pretty much painless after that. It was such a nice phone, but there was no point in it for me. I travel too much to have to keep switching my SIM and since there will be no accessories made, etc. - it wasn't worth it to me to keep anymore with the S8 and N8 next year. I have moved back to my old S7 edge which I can't stand the 32GB storage, but it'll have to do for now.

I have a second line that is an old LG G3 that I thought about upgrading to the V20....

g2manhou

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site

I just returned mine yesterday. Got the V20 and I'm absolutely regretting it. It's a solid phone, but not an $830 one. I'm exchanging it for the S7 Edge. LG is insane for charging this much for a portable device that isn't even water resistant. So not worth it.

mmsean

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

I just returned mine yesterday. Got the V20 and I'm absolutely regretting it. It's a solid phone, but not an $830 one. I'm exchanging it for the S7 Edge. LG is insane for charging this much for a portable device that isn't even water resistant. So not worth it.
Mine will be exchanged today unfortunately.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I just returned my note7 last night.I got the V20 10 days ago and really like it.will go back to Samsung when note 8 comes out.

hondatech39

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
when you get the box what did everyone do?Do a factory reset and erase everything.Did you keep the s pen?Is there any reason to ship it back with the sim card in it?If for some reason it gets lost can someone start using it with the sim card?Anything else anyone did before going back?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d