Note 7 S-View case

bigmo555

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
596938906a06ac9c5f707f7cec1b5ef0.jpg

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
So has anyone dropped their phone in this s view cover yet? The edges don't look very shock absorbing but I was thinking of getting a covered case to protect my naked screen. I currently have a Spigen Tough armour w/kickstand which I really like. Would I be trading off protection with the sview?

Hoseman1

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I see that the AOD works with the window which is great, can anyone confirm whether the quick note function with screen off also works with the sview window? I like the idea of taking quick notes without unlocking phone and be a shame if it don't work with the window

timmo

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone dropped their phone in this s view cover yet? The edges don't look very shock absorbing but I was thinking of getting a covered case to protect my naked screen. I currently have a Spigen Tough armour w/kickstand which I really like. Would I be trading off protection with the sview?
In my opinion, you would lose protection. I would not want to drop this phone with this case. For me the protection is with putting it in my pocket that might have other things in there and when setting it down on a surface. I do not trust this case much for drops to the floor.

timmo

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I see that the AOD works with the window which is great, can anyone confirm whether the quick note function with screen off also works with the sview window? I like the idea of taking quick notes without unlocking phone and be a shame if it don't work with the window
I couldn't get it to work. That would've been cool though.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
AOD doesn't work with it as far as I can tell. And it does flap open. But I like it so far. Is there really a magnet issue with the spen?

timmo

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
AOD doesn't work with it as far as I can tell. And it does flap open. But I like it so far. Is there really a magnet issue with the spen?
AOD works with it. When flap is closed, you see the time and notifications thru the window. I use cell phone holder stands so that the lip on the bottom of stand keeps the damn flap closed :)

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
AOD definitely works. Only gripe is my dual clock AOD doesn't transfer to the window. I only get single clock. Either way, I use the s view and a clear case for most of the time.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I misspoke, AOD works, it's the layout that doesn't-- I have a pic of my grandkids and a color change on the clock and neither shows unless the S view case front flap is left open. The basic clock and notifications do show. Thanks folks for clearing that up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds