[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is your BestBuy order status?

Can anyone please chime in who remembers how things went down last year for the S7 at Best Buy for those who preordered? I'm about to be first at the door at my local Best Buy at 10am sharp!

Last edited:

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Can anyone please chime in who remembers how things went down last year for the S7 at Best Buy for those who preordered? I'm about to be first at the door at my local Best Buy at 10am sharp!

You should wait for the pickup email from Worst Buy. I remember for my S7e, I had to wait for that.
For my Note5, I actually got the email the night before. So then I was first inline at 10am.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Are you telling me that unless I get the email to go and pick it up that I can't get my preorder? I have the order number for the preorde. Wouldn't that be enough?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

That's how it normally works yes. I will go anyway and try to get it. But I won't get my hopes up.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Without the email saying your pre-order is ready the customer service reps will not release the phone to you.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with my local BB where I preordered in-store. He said they haven't received a shipment of the n7's yet but they usually do the day before release or the day of. In addition, I'm 4th in line for a Sprint version, 2nd for a Silver Sprint. Basically (fingers crossed) I should be good. He repeated "preordering doesn't guarantee one day one" a bunch but I'm sure that's just because he doesn't want to give people false hope. But, being #4 in line I'm not worried.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

I ordered online early on the 4th to ship to my house. My order status is also still "Pre-ordered/Processing". :-\

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So anybody on Verizon chime in. I went in and pre-ordered on launch day, and was told that I can get the free gift when I activate the phone(I am on the 36/mo. Payment plan), but when you go on the best buy website it says you get it with the pre-order. I'm really confused. I didn't get anything free last year with my note 5 pre-order so I don't know how this goes down. Anybody know what the deal is?

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
So anybody on Verizon chime in. I went in and pre-ordered on launch day, and was told that I can get the free gift when I activate the phone(I am on the 36/mo. Payment plan), but when you go on the best buy website it says you get it with the pre-order. I'm really confused. I didn't get anything free last year with my note 5 pre-order so I don't know how this goes down. Anybody know what the deal is?

I preordered off contract and got my watch a couple hours later.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered for shipment to Best Buy. Won't they just advise when it's ready for pick up. People who pre ordered in the store get the numbers for the line, right?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Did you even bother to read the thread? It's been stated multiple times on here and other threads in this forum that if you pre-order online at best buy, you get ONLY the large gear fit2 and you get it in advance. Whether or not it's shipped to you or you pick it up depends on what you chose when you checked out online. If you preordered in the actual store, then you get your gift (either a small gear fit2 or sd card) when you pick up the phone on the 19th.

austin1522

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any updates to their online order for in-store pickup? Or talk to anyone from BestBuy as what to expect? Still have no clue if it will even be ready on Friday

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any updates to their online order for in-store pickup? Or talk to anyone from BestBuy as what to expect? Still have no clue if it will even be ready on Friday

I preordered in store with in store pickup. Upon checking mines through the 800 number, it's still "being prepared". I'm really hoping they will have it on launch day. They gotta have some kind of stock in the back by now to be ready for Friday..

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
In store orders are not going to show progress like a home delivery. Mostly you'll just get a "Your order is ready for pickup". Not one that shows progress between shipper and your home. Don't worry. Relax a little.

Posted via the Android Central App

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I can't relax! I haven't even played with the phone in person yet and believe me I have had plenty of chances. It irks me that the word preorder means very little to a retailer that you decided be a patron at.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't gotten any update email either. Mine is set for delivery to the store. I already have the Gear Fit 2 so I am going for the SD card. I'm hoping to see an email update tomorrow-Thursday. I wasn't surprised to not see anything today yet though of course like everyone else I was still hoping! I pre-ordered in store on 8/9.