Obsessed

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank God I am not alone. I thought I was the only one. After awhile it gets hard to find a review or unboxing that I have not seen. I keep waiting and checking for someone to post a new one. Together in number(s) we are strong... and normal... right?
I have not pulled the trigger on this yet as I need to check my finances first to buy retail. I may have to sell the dog...

ALONE, heck no...I pull the YouTube up on my TV every night and look for new Videos and watch old ones...gives me SOMETHING until it gets here!

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Another obsessed person here. I love that damn phone.

Does it really have Verizon branded on the home button or was that just a demo model?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jmob26

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm obsessed, too. I stopped off at a T-Mobile store on the way home from work to try out the Note II. Wow, what a phone and screen. I could definitely and quickly get used to its size. It was the perfect time to move on from HTC.

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Called a couple of corp stores in and around Manhattan and the Bronx - 3 out of 4 said - come in -10AM Thursday - pick up white or grey - whichever you want. I am picking it up at the brick and mortar store so I can split up the retail costt - they will let me put $400 on my account so I can split up that $699 nut....lol. I am upgrading from the G-Nex. That was the longest I ever had a phone in my life - almost a year.....still vacillating between the grey and the white....never had a white phone, but they look really nice in white....I saw the thread, however, I don't want to have a "girly" phone, but it does look better in white.....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pumice stone