[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

Parky50

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Still ROCKI'N 2.9 !!!
Banane21.gif

Battery life has improved and everything appears to be running smooth as silk !!!

Last edited:

rmryan

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
BIG Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone involved. My Fascinate finally feels finished and polished. The annoyance of having to choose my Exchange calendar every time I create a calendar event is gone, other issues seem cleared up as well. I went back to SC 2.8, as 2.9 was randomly rebooting, and I couldn't install the 2.9.1 patch through CWM. Scripting errors. And then I couldn't backlevel CWM. I'm good for now, though.

Has there ever been a thread this busy? Over 300 pages and climbing!
:)

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Trying to enter clockwork recovery and have a white triangle with yellow exclamation point inside of it and android dude under the white triangle...

This is what I've done to get to this point...
Entering clockwork recovery
With the phone off press and hold Volume up+Volume down+Power button.
Samsung logo will flash twice, after the second one let go of the buttons.
This will lead you into blue recovery, with the volume keys scroll to apply sdcard:update.zip then hit the home button.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Go to the stickies read the thread on how to install and use clockwork
Trying to enter clockwork recovery and have a white triangle with yellow exclamation point inside of it and android dude under the white triangle...

This is what I've done to get to this point...
Entering clockwork recovery
With the phone off press and hold Volume up+Volume down+Power button.
Samsung logo will flash twice, after the second one let go of the buttons.
This will lead you into blue recovery, with the volume keys scroll to apply sdcard:update.zip then hit the home button.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave95b

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
thanxs for the help with the apps not installing i have one more question how do i update to superclean 2.9.1

diel , did what i said help out? do you already have 2.9?

ok first you will want to install cwm all, you can find downloads and instructions here
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

then you will want to download and place on your sd card the 2.9.1 patch
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...om-superclean-2-9-1-ea15-eb01-eb16-based.html

then flash it from clockwork, you can find how to flash a zip from the link above

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
it works off and on when i am installing apps but i still have problems is there any way to fix it without having to clear the data all the time i can only download 1 or 2 apps before it messes up thanxs and i am going to work on putting 2.9.1 on it right now

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
it works off and on when i am installing apps but i still have problems is there any way to fix it without having to clear the data all the time i can only download 1 or 2 apps before it messes up thanxs and i am going to work on putting 2.9.1 on it right now

hmm thats curious does this happen on wifi and 3g?

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
i have problems with both it started when i flashed super clean 2.9 so i went back to just the Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod and it was till doing it then i did what you said about clearing the data from the market and it started working fine so i decided to go back to superclean and now it is doing what it was and now clearing the data will not work it still will not let me install apps it downloads them but after is hits 100% it will not install the app

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to thank everyone involved. My Fascinate finally feels finished and polished. The annoyance of having to choose my Exchange calendar every time I create a calendar event is gone, other issues seem cleared up as well. I went back to SC 2.8, as 2.9 was randomly rebooting, and I couldn't install the 2.9.1 patch through CWM. Scripting errors. And then I couldn't backlevel CWM. I'm good for now, though.

Has there ever been a thread this busy? Over 300 pages and climbing!
:)

Scripting errors when trying to flash 2.9.1? I'm guessing your cwm was orange? If so you need to go to DroidXcon's clockwork thread and flash cwm-all through ODIN:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

Reactions: rmryan

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i have problems with both it started when i flashed super clean 2.9 so i went back to just the Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod and it was till doing it then i did what you said about clearing the data from the market and it started working fine so i decided to go back to superclean and now it is doing what it was and now clearing the data will not work it still will not let me install apps it downloads them but after is hits 100% it will not install the app

well the full stock froyo i provide is modified doesnt mean that it is a fix all version , i would suggest trying a fix all version, which can be found here
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...faq-plus-stock-unrooted-rooted-downloads.html
this will overwrite your whole phone ,,,, then flash back up to 2.9 and then apply the 2.9.1 patch

rmryan

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Originally posted by Landshark:
Scripting errors when trying to flash 2.9.1? I'm guessing your cwm was orange? If so you need to go to DroidXcon's clockwork thread and flash cwm-all through ODIN:

Ahhh, through ODIN. I am now running 2.9.1 and am even slightly happier than before! Thanks Landshark!

mentatgom

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
blockbuster app

currently running SC 2.9.1; my local blockbuster shops are all closing down but offering a free month of unlimited blockbuster streams and dvd rental plan. Anyone know how I can get the blockbuster app back onto my VZ Fascinate to do streaming? Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK, Lttlwing16 and cl36 and anyone else having problems with the audio in Flashplayer 10.1 or 10.2 - went to cnet, played a video there, got freaked out by the slow, deep voice. Thought I was getting a ransom call from a kidnapper :p
Went to this really awesome site Android Central, played the video for the Thunderbolt and audio streamed flawlessly and was in sync with the video. Will check some other sites.

mentatgom

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Ah nevermind... that app is for blockbuster "on demand" which is something totally different apparently. I don't need it... and no online streaming anyway... just unlimited mailing.

currently running SC 2.9.1; my local blockbuster shops are all closing down but offering a free month of unlimited blockbuster streams and dvd rental plan. Anyone know how I can get the blockbuster app back onto my VZ Fascinate to do streaming? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796