One UI 4.1 and battery life

dling71

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Since installing the update my battery life has taken a hit. I have done all the basic manuevers but nothing helps. I am tempted to do a complete factory reset.

Anyone else having similar issue?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Try clearing cache in recovery see if that helps sometimes system builds up files from other updates and can fill up or cause issues like your experiencing.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Since installing the update my battery life has taken a hit. I have done all the basic manuevers but nothing helps. I am tempted to do a complete factory reset.

Anyone else having similar issue?

I'll be doing that update very soon myself... but I'm going to update everything and then do a factory reset immediately afterwards. I like to do that when I can, it makes a world of difference in how the phone runs for me. If I was you I would definitely try a cache partition wipe in recovery first though... it can fix lots of update problems.

dling71

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Cache cleared but did not find that fixed my issue. I did a factory reset and the device is going through its pattern of learning my user habits from a battery perspective. I will post back once I see which way it goes.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Cache cleared but did not find that fixed my issue. I did a factory reset and the device is going through its pattern of learning my user habits from a battery perspective. I will post back once I see which way it goes.

I hope it fixes it...I think it will, I've never had a factory reset not fix that kind of update related problem ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord