One UI 6.0 comments, opinions...

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Did my update this morning. I see some differences but I don't play with it as much as some do here and master it. But one thing that stood out was 4 games being added without my approval. I rarely do any kind of games and definitely would not have loaded these. Kind of BS that Samsung will do this.
What are these games called? I haven't noticed anything, but I have 452 million apps installed.

• Haha
Reactions: J Dubbs

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I think as long as you make no changes from One UI 5 it'll stay the same. Mine was unlocking without hitting enter with a 4 digit pin until I did a factory reset on One UI 6. After that the option to skip enter after entering a 4 digit pin is gone.
So, you can change your pin to the same pin, and before you finish entering the first time, you can select the radio button to skip hitting enter. I did this on my Tab S9 Ultra when it updated yesterday morning. My S23 Ultra didn't change with the update. Still using 4 digits and still able to skip hitting enter on both my S23 Ultra and my Tab S9 Ultra.

Reactions: J Dubbs

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Did my update this morning. I see some differences but I don't play with it as much as some do here and master it. But one thing that stood out was 4 games being added without my approval. I rarely do any kind of games and definitely would not have loaded these. Kind of BS that Samsung will do this.
So far I haven't had Sammy add any bloat to any of my updates on my Z Flip 3, but if they do they'll get a nasty-gram 🤬

Send them feedback... the more negative feedback the less likely they'll continue to do it. They'll only try and get away with what us as consumers allow 😉

Reactions: kikbxr1969

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
So far I haven't had Sammy add any bloat to any of my updates on my Z Flip 3, but if they do they'll get a nasty-gram 🤬

Send them feedback... the more negative feedback the less likely they'll continue to do it. They'll only try and get away with what us as consumers allow 😉
Didn't realize I could send them feedback. Mind sharing where?

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Is it true the One UI 6.0 Update removed the ability to take "Moonshots" ?
No issues here.
390f36fc3a2b78c236bc9e0bec284e7c.jpg

mreeveshp

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I'm on a spectrum mobile locked s23, I've only been with spectrum a few years. I was with Verizon wireless for many years and had quite a few phones through them and every one had quite a few bloat apps whether they were games or just other garbage I didn't want that were all verizon and the thing I hated most was you couldn't delete some of them.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
My S23 Ultra updated last night and other than the wi-fi, bluetooth, etc. buttons turning white, the only other thing I noticed was that my AOD font size increased. It's almost like it went bold. From looking like 5:15 to now 5:15. Not that it's a bad thing as it makes it a little easier to read when it's on my nightstand.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having the return of the Wifi6 Issue? Or general network connectivity issues. Started getting the ! next to wifi and no internet frequently now since the update. Wondering if it is just me.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change the size of the suggested apps when switching apps, it would be nice if it made then smaller and made room for one more but I would be happy if they were just smaller. All my grid options are set to the highest grid size
I would also like to see the ability to make the home screen icons at the bottom of the screen, like camera and phone, smaller so I could fit another one or two on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter