"only official released binaries are allo...." after i rooted my S8

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

hello

ladies and gentlemen I hope everyone is having a good day.

I have one question and hopefully I find an answer. I bought a used Galaxy s8 SM-G950FD (8.0.0) Exynos

last night I rooted it (magisk). The issue that i am facing when I restart my phone ( after rooting my phone) I got "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed" and the phone freezes on that screen. I solved that by flashing another ROM that I downloaded from sammobile.com.

Now my phone is working fine and I rooted it again (magisk) but i am scared to restart it I do not want to get "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed" after restarting the phone.... What are your suggestions?
( i do not want to flash a ROM every time I restart my phone lol)

I hope my question is clear ( English is not my first language).

JohnnyType2

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
hello

ladies and gentlemen I hope everyone is having a good day.

I have one question and hopefully I find an answer. I bought a used Galaxy s8 SM-G950FD (8.0.0) Exynos

last night I rooted it (magisk). The issue that i am facing when I restart my phone ( after rooting my phone) I got "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed" and the phone freezes on that screen. I solved that by flashing another ROM that I downloaded from sammobile.com.

Now my phone is working fine and I rooted it again (magisk) but i am scared to restart it I do not want to get "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed" after restarting the phone.... What are your suggestions?
( i do not want to flash a ROM every time I restart my phone lol)

I hope my question is clear ( English is not my first language).

you dont need to stick to unrooted firmware, the issue is with knox it needs to be disabled. you will need to flash your stock firmware then wait 7 days until the samsung jail is finished. there are lots of threads on XDA about this its a common issue and there are easy fixes. but you need to flash back to stock before you can do them.

Matapa Centura

Mar 19, 2022
Visit site
you dont need to stick to unrooted firmware, the issue is with knox it needs to be disabled. you will need to flash your stock firmware then wait 7 days until the samsung jail is finished. there are lots of threads on XDA about this its a common issue and there are easy fixes. but you need to flash back to stock before you can do them.

Where could i get the stock firmware

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali