Passport not working in browser

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi !
I can't sign into AC or WC through Edge and Chrome on my laptop.
The apps are working normally on my Android phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks ! I hope the problem is resolved soon.
I am getting signed out of the apps too now repeatedly.
Add your feedback on that thread. I already linked it to the people in charge, so it'll be easier for them getting as much information about this problem as possible.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
When I click on the link in your post it gives me the choice of opening in Chrome or the AC app. If I select AC app it's not opening and if I choose Chrome I can't sign in to AC. So I am unable to add my feedback to the thread now.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
When I click on the link in your post it gives me the choice of opening in Chrome or the AC app. If I select AC app it's not opening and if I choose Chrome I can't sign in to AC. So I am unable to add my feedback to the thread now.
Ugh. That's not good. :(

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on that problem and I'll keep you posted with any news.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Oh wait, had an idea. Open the app you're already logged in, tap the search option and type 'login issues'. The first entry should be that thread. See if it works.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Oh wait, had an idea. Open the app you're already logged in, tap the search option and type 'login issues'. The first entry should be that thread. See if it works.

Thanks for the suggestion. I could add my feedback to the other thread successfully with your method.

EVJWinters

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Cannot log into Android Central using FireFox anymore

Thursday I could log into Android Central just fine using Firefox. However, as of Friday I cannot. I type in my user name, and password, click LOGIN button, and then nothing happens, except the Log In button I clicked has turned grey.

Nothing else happens. No loading indicators, no error indicators it will just sit there forever, on the login screen, doing nothing.

I've tried with both my desktop and my phone and Firefox fails on both. But right now I'm using Internet Explorer and log in when fine.
What's up with Firefox?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cannot log into Android Central using FireFox anymore

There is no problem with Firefox, there were system wide upgrades done a couple days ago and we're seeing a few bugs here and there. Site Admins are aware and working on it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aleftshoe