photos are tripled

Nola Barrett

Feb 18, 2018
Visit site
lol, I did have it Un checked, but something happened with my Google mail and said I had to sync it. not the Picasa Web. but the mail. and the Picasa is not doubling photos, it's in time. but I will go back and Un check it again and then let you know exactly what it says about the mail. but it won't say it right now. but by tomorrow. thank ya'll for all your help and hanging with me through all the confusion.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, Gmail should not have anything to do with Picasa Web Albums syncing. If you see that again, tell us exactly what you did to get that message.

Nola Barrett

Feb 18, 2018
Visit site
it was my Gmail account. because I took the sync off through my Gmail account, it stopped updating. so I couldn't get new mail. but I got that fixed. but I have used 1.2GB of data in less than a month. since I reset the phone and all the photos on time. which are the Picasa pictures. so, my insurance is still good on this and I'm just going to send it back. I was going to to start with but decided to see if resetting would fix it. it did, but it caused more problems. but thank you so much for all your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej