Pink color in night or in dark when I use my camera need help.

Viren Chavda

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
When I use my camera at night or in dark there is pink tints color appear. What to do? Is it hardware problem? :mad:
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1385544647790.jpg
    1385544647790.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 27

rozroz

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
make what you will from this.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/328287-htc-one-simple-poll-how-many-have-purple-red-pink-tint-camera.html

a common phenomenon, might be software, hardware, or specific devices. don't think mine make this kind of extreme tint, but it can produce the tint in extreme darkness. the word is that the ONE's camera sensor get warmed up and tends to get a little purple when the light source is very low. either play with the camera options some more (night shot, etc), or try to replace the device.

anon(5924474)

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue and htc arranged a courier to collect the phone the next day. They did and got the phone back under a week later. The purple tint has now gone.

Posted via Android Central App

Stan Skaggs

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

This might seem a little silly to some, but my wife's phone had the same issues with being pink in dark photos. The issue ended up being her phone case which was pink being too close to the camera, and reflecting the pink into the camera lens. We removed the case and all was resolved.

I suggest checking for anything of similar going on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgsegds