Post your home screens here!

K White1

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Lemongrab. Any tips? Like, how do I add BlinkFeed and missing icons to a launcher?

Posted via Android Central App, HTC One

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Smart launcher today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380940428002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380940428002.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 92

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
All of these wallpapers look great. I am severely behind the times, apparently, with my stock HTC live wallpaper. Can someone explain or link to a thread with how-to instructions? I know nothing about launchers and stuff.

Hello, Lemongrab. Any tips? Like, how do I add BlinkFeed and missing icons to a launcher?

Using a launcher is not hard. Have you actually installed one and tried it out? I've tried several launchers and Nova Launcher hands down is the most polished and user-friendly in my opinion, so I recommend that you install that one. I've searched but I wasn't able to find any tutorials but I suggest that you install Nova and play around with it and I'm pretty sure you'll figure everything out on your own like the rest of us here. If you have any issues or anything just ask us here and we'll be glad to help you out, in fact, that's what we've been doing when we can't figure something out.

What do you mean by missing icons? To add an app to your home screen, open your App Drawer and tap and hold on an app icon and it will get dragged to your home screen.

If you want to read more about Nova Launcher:

Best Android Launchers & How To Use Them - trendblog.net

How to Set Up Your Android Launcher | Android.AppStorm

How to use BlinkFeed with Nova Launcher:

YTR Pro Tip: How to Use HTC BlinkFeed with Nova Launcher on the HTC One - YourTechReport.com

ChrisPdx

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Stock launcher
Roboto Clock
Desktop Visualizer with Stark icon pack
Eye in the Sky Weather

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380992625924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380992625924.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 85

K White1

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Using a launcher is not hard. Have you actually installed one and tried it out? I've tried several launchers and Nova Launcher hands down is the most polished and user-friendly in my opinion, so I recommend that you install that one. I've searched but I wasn't able to find any tutorials but I suggest that you install Nova and play around with it and I'm pretty sure you'll figure everything out on your own like the rest of us here. If you have any issues or anything just ask us here and we'll be glad to help you out, in fact, that's what we've been doing when we can't figure something out.

What do you mean by missing icons? To add an app to your home screen, open your App Drawer and tap and hold on an app icon and it will get dragged to your home screen.

If you want to read more about Nova Launcher:

Best Android Launchers & How To Use Them - trendblog.net

How to Set Up Your Android Launcher | Android.AppStorm

How to use BlinkFeed with Nova Launcher:

YTR Pro Tip: How to Use HTC BlinkFeed with Nova Launcher on the HTC One - YourTechReport.com

Thanks for linking to the BlinkFeed video and recommending the Nova launcher. Yesterday, I briefly attempted to use the 91 Launcher before commenting; however, I couldn't add BlinkFeed, my music widget, etc., but I'll definitely give Nova a try. Wish me luck. :)

Last edited:

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to Dustin Harwood for sharing via G+. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1381001357424.jpg
    1381001357424.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's pretty sweet, eh? If you do a search in G+ for Dustin Garwood he will pop up and he gives links to all the apps you need, as well as the icons you see there. :)

You will need Dropbox installed on your phone, as well as a file manager, ie Root Browser. Also, you need to install a launcher. Nova Launcher is what I use and is quite good, but there are many great launchers to choose from.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try and help. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-06-19-01-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-06-19-01-17.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_2013-10-06-19-02-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-06-19-02-57.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 79

mclarryjr