Problem while rooting samsung GT-P7500

aymanamrani

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i'm currently new and i didn't know where i can post my question, i hope it's in the right place. So, yesterday i was so enthusiastic about getting the new android 4.0 ICS via CM9. But the problem is, i'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 (3G/WiFi) and now after rooting it, it says under settings that the model number of my tablet is P7510 (WiFi), i think that i accidentally used the wrong files to root, now i'm worried, i cannot use 3G, is there anyway i can unroot it or just go back to the orignal version (android 3.0 or 3.2)?

If anyone could help me with a step-by-step tutorial how to go back the original version (or any indication), i would be very thankful the rest of my life :)

I followed the instructions in this video on YouTube : Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Ice Cream Sandwich Installation Guide - YouTube

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you do a Nandroid Back of your stock/rooted ROM before you flashed the ICS ROM?

Flash that and see if it fixes your issue.

Sounds like you need the "3G moden" to flash. I have a wifi only Tab and never really looked for or at roms for 3G tabs. You can try going over to the XDA Developers forums and post over there and see if you can get help.

Got to warn you though, I searched around over there and really didn't find that much on 3G 10.1's. I don't know if their is alot of development for 3G Tabs or i'm just missing it all.
Theirs also Odin... Its like a firmware flasher... But again we run into the I haven't seen much in any of their threads over on xda about 3G models.

I know you probably don't want to hear this but... At least you still have wifi. I really wish I had more to offer you but I just don't know that much about 3G models.

Sent From My Galaxy Class StarFighter

aymanamrani

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks for your reply, i managed to go back to android 3.1 then update to android 3.2, but the only problem is 3G, it shows that my network's signal is strong but no internet connection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88