Problems sync agenda update to Office 365 (O365)

WillemC

Oct 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Our android agenda is not syncing correctly with our company e-mail (Office 365).
I'll try to describe the problem.

When we add an agenda item in desktop Outlook, the item is synced to the Android agenda
when we add an agenda item in Android agenda, the item is synced to the outlook agenda.
when we update an item in desktop outlook, the update is send to the Android agenda.
when we update an item in Android agenda, the update is NOT send to the outlook agenda (or online O365 agenda).

We noticed the problem, when at first, someone reported that his agenda items inserted on his Android phone, were not visible on his desktop.
After wiping the cache of the agenda app on his phone, it started syncing again.

But testing it out further, we noticed that updates that are being made in the phone agenda items, these updates were not going through to O365 and the Outlook agenda.
So for example.

Create 'Test' on phone > 'Test' shows in desktop.
update 'Test' to 'Test 2' on desktop > 'Test 2' shows in Android phone agenda.
update 'Test 2' to 'Test 3' on Android > desktop keeps showing 'Test 2' instead of 'Test 3'. It's not updated.
Updating the 'old' 'Test 2' on desktop to 'Test 4' > Android item 'Test 3' changes to 'Test 4'.

I checked different phones in our company, and they all seem to have this problem.
The phones are running Android Pie or Oreo.
Most of the phones are Motorola moto G5/6/7(+) or Motorola One Vision.

How to solve this? Offcourse i'm syncing multiple times.
I deleted the Exchange account and re-added.
Did a wipe cache of the Agenda app multiple times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej