Problems with Cyanogenmod 10.2 (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)

andelgreen

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I have a Samsung Galaxy note 2 and last month i decided to change to Cyanogenmod touchwiz is just terrible.

I used the Cyanogenmod Installer to get CM and it was pretty easy but had a few problems with the usb whilst installing but it finally worked and everything was fine. I noticed a few problems with it though and every since I've installed it I've done about 2 or 3 factory resets to try and clean up some of these problems.

- One of them was Battery life. The battery life was really at one point my phone wasn't even lasting me a full days use.

- Force closed apps and camera app. Ive noticed that apps seem to force close sometimes not all the time but on some occasions it will just freeze and force close. The stock camera app also does this but you have to reboot the phone to get it working again.

- And another main problem is charging. My phone will not charge when it is off since ive installed CM. The battery icon that normally fills up with a green indicator is just frozen with a loading animation in the middle. So if my phone totally runs out and i cant turn it on and i have to charge with it off, I can't which is pretty bad.

Sorry for the really long post but im pretty new to this and was wondering if anyone has any fixes to these problems or is currently going through these similar problems.
Hopefully everything will be sorted out when the stable Cyanogenmod 11 (4.4 KitKat) comes out ?

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Might depend on your carrier if you can flash Omni. I liked SlimROM.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otagg