problems with email sync between desktop and tablet

flagtrax

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok gang, I'm as confused as a newborn baby in a topless bar. And it's all over email syncing. Here's the facts. I have 2 windows 7 systems one windows8 system one xp system, one ubuntu system for desktops. I now have the Asus 300tf, and the wife has a Nexus 7. Now the wierd part. We both use multiple email id's with different types of servers. She has one corporate account using exchange and one live mail account (and a gmail she rarely uses). I have live mail, gmail, and our local cable company's email.

Now here's the interesting part.
Her tablet has no issues syncing her mail including folders created by her in either account (we're mostly interested in the live mail account). If she creates a folder on her desktop, it appears on her tablet. If she creates a folder on her tablet, it appears on her desktop. There was a brief time when her folders disappeared, then just as strangely recently reappeared (on the desktop).

In my situation all the folders created in my live mail client/account do not show up on my tablet and never did. we checked all the options to be assured they were the same. The only thing different is that on her desktop win 7 system she has the live mail set as default, and I have outlook (used for the cable co.'s email) set as default. Why are these systems not syncing the same, and why is mine not syncing the folders other than the inbox?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali