Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
woo we getn more female energy in the thread :)

im glad, equlibrium......... and some txt-candy for the single lads :) xx

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
whats FTW again?
keep forgettin this US txt speak....

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
My Broncos have let me down :(

But there's always next year. I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl. I don't like Houston or New England :p (sorry Tk)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya man! I was originally a BB Bold owner. It was my first blackberry, first smartphone even, and I had it a long time. Back then the browser wasn't even webkit so it was quite an awful experience. But something about the quickness of sending a quick text or email really drew me to bb. I love android but it still doesn't quite compete with bb in that regard. And oh god, the keyboard! I was in love. Could text with my eyes closed, and that's not a joke lol. Anyway...

Does this mean you might actually leave android for bb10 though?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Sure does. I still use my Nexus 7, but if BB10 is good, I'll switch back. Since it can run Android apps, has a superior universal inbox, far superior keyboard and a crazy awesome time warp camera, I can't think of any reason not to use a Blackberry.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im a glasgow celtic (soccer) fan but tbh it was my bro that made me like them n the only game ive been to i was on ecstasy so it was a buzz lol.
its exciting watching in pub though.
pity no1 here understands scottish football here.
our city had glasgow celtic and glasgow rangers (bitter bitter rivals, youd have to study irish histoiy to understand. rangers bought players they couldnt afford, went bankrupt and sent down to the 3rd devision so the excitements gone:(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya man! I was originally a BB Bold owner. It was my first blackberry, first smartphone even, and I had it a long time. Back then the browser wasn't even webkit so it was quite an awful experience. But something about the quickness of sending a quick text or email really drew me to bb. I love android but it still doesn't quite compete with bb in that regard. And oh god, the keyboard! I was in love. Could text with my eyes closed, and that's not a joke lol. Anyway...

Does this mean you might actually leave android for bb10 though?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

i miss physical T9 buttons (nokias etc)
could txt one handed with phone hand in my pocket :)

yes thats what i was doin in my pocket! :p

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok Can someone get a mod to block sense monkey for at least a week for that post?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

I'm more of a soccer guy. :D I play it, don't watch it though; all sports bore me unless I play it lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
wish Livia could see out my rear camera right now lol clairs dancin on the Wii with JUST a lil tshirt!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i like playin with Mr Jingles (pet name) but doubt id like to spectate :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards