Razor Maxx Free WiFi??

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
what kind of speeds are you guys getting on the comp? I am wondering if you get more consistent speeds with pdanet installed

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I get the same speeds as my MiFi LTE card and speeds I get on my phone. Average from where I have traveled too in the past month, it's been 15 down and 4-5 up.

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI: FoxFi still works after the latest update. Confirmed by my brother and several other forum members. I will be updating my phone tonight...

east2westdesigns

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
PDA Net paid version(one time fee of $15) when combined with Foxfi does allow you to play online on xbox live tested theory on 6-1-12 during the free xbox live weekend(6-1-12@ 9am til 6-3-12i @ midnight, have just tired Halo, Marvel vs Capcom, Full House Poker, and Homefront and all worked fine

robfu

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a question. I am really new at this but how do you reboot? Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a question. I am really new at this but how do you reboot? Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Press the power button and the volume down button simultaneously and keep them pressed for about 10 seconds.

A friendly reminder--in the future, you can find answers to questions like this easily by using the search function. This is a common question (since it is not clearly advertised by the basic information), and it has been answered many times.

Reactions: robfu

kingofbytes

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I wanted to confirm that, indeed, FoxFi does work like a champ. You are REQUIRED to reboot the device after installation.

Thank you FoxFi developers!

kingofbytes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia