Recent Daydream shipments

richardodn

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I'm still waiting for my Daydream to ship. My approval was back on 11/17. I'm curious about all of your approvals and ship dates. Has anyone received theirs recently? What was your approval date? I'm also curious if anyone has any updated details on the deadlines. The original promo said you would need to set up your Daydream with your Google account by 12/31/2017. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen as mine hasn't even shipped yet. What are your experiences?

RobE2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I'm still waiting for my Daydream to ship. My approval was back on 11/17. I'm curious about all of your approvals and ship dates. Has anyone received theirs recently? What was your approval date? I'm also curious if anyone has any updated details on the deadlines. The original promo said you would need to set up your Daydream with your Google account by 12/31/2017. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen as mine hasn't even shipped yet. What are your experiences?
Approved on the 17th, good an "almost ready to ship" email on Nov. 23. Nothing since then.

richardodn

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I also got the "almost ready to ship" email on the 23rd. I assume the dates for account setup and redemption of the software will need to be adjusted. The original email did say 6-8 weeks. For us, Jan 12 would put it at 8 weeks. I just sent an email asking for clarifications on the deadlines. I'll post if I hear back.

RobE2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I just e-mailed and heard back today. They repeated the 6-8 weeks. And they said the software redemption would be available until 1/15, which is still cutting it close, but hopefully that means they are at least expecting to fulfill everyone's order by then.

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Got my Daydream View today, pretty neat. Meh, didn't know you had to claim the game bundle beforehand by Dec 31 so I guess I missed out on that...

wdblevin

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
... claim the game bundle beforehand by Dec 31 so I guess I missed out on that...

As far as the promotion for the games, here are relevant excerpts from what my email said:

How to Receive Your Bundle of Top Daydream Games

Once you receive your Daydream View, you will need to set it up with your Google account by December 31st, 2017 in order to receive a valid redemption code. Within 24 to 48 hours, you will be emailed a link and redemption instructions. Follow the link to download the content. You will then have until January 15th, 2018 to log on to Google Play and download the gaming bundle.

If you have any questions regarding this e-mail, please contact us at support@lgv30launchpromo.com or 1-888-645-4168 Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 8 PM EST.

Why not give them a ring or send them an email if their delay was the reason for your not being able to take advantage of the promo?

RobE2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I e-mailed support (address from the Daydream shipping notice) to ask about the Dec. 31 deadline, since I had e-mailed previously and been told the deadline would be Jan. 15. Support responded almost immediately with the required code, and I was able to get the software bundle.

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I e-mailed support (address from the Daydream shipping notice) to ask about the Dec. 31 deadline, since I had e-mailed previously and been told the deadline would be Jan. 15. Support responded almost immediately with the required code, and I was able to get the software bundle.

Ah interesting. So you sent email to the support email in the reply above yours? (support@lgv30launchpromo.com)

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
So I didn't get a code in email, and LG told me to contact Google about it, so I went to Googles Daydream support chat and told them about it. In the end got my code through them so all good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD