Release of Thunderbolt!! Within 30 days!

NormanGC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
It coming soon!!!

How many time have you heard this!

HTC Thunderbolt Release Could Happen Within Next 30 Days

Well here's another 'Coming Soon'!

Now the range is 30 days.

I'll believe it when I see it.

By the way, my neighbor's wife is pregnant and she'll have the baby soon! The baby is due anytime within the next 9 months! But... it's due soon!

Doesn't that sound stupid? Well that's exactly what Verizon and HTC sound like!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean. I believe I am just going to wait for the droid bionic to be released.
If the release date was all that mattered I would agree with you. But I don't want the Bionic. I want the Thunderbolt. Even if they were released on the same day.

-Frank

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
We've heard the typical "2-4 weeks" for firmware updates before. This article is just recycling old information and rounding up to 30 days (i.e. no new information is presented here and they are taking worse case scenario based off of typical updates).

I'm still hoping for the 17th as well.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
If the release date was all that mattered I would agree with you. But I don't want the Bionic. I want the Thunderbolt. Even if they were released on the same day.

-Frank

Me too. I did not want the Thunderbolt just because it was the first to be released among the four LTE phones announced at CES. I want Thunderbolt because I like this one the best after watching all the hands-on videos from CES on youtube.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I did not want the Thunderbolt just because it was the first to be released among the four LTE phones announced at CES. I want Thunderbolt because I like this one the best after watching all the hands-on videos from CES on youtube.

Agreed...+ I hate MOTO :p
honestly I rather get the Dinc then top of the line moto 4g phone.

Fefe

Mar 10, 2011
msfefe.com
When I stopped by Verizon today the rep said "It'll be out by the 31st, that's 100% sure"... LOL. I swear we will hear everything with no real confirmation.

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
If its not out by the end of this month, I will be buying a different phone. I've waited long enough of being dicked around by BB and VZW. Not getting an iPhone though, those things aren't worth my time.

abomb78

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What gets me is why is BB still putting the TB in their circulars are available? I don't care whos fault it was (BB jumping thr gun, or VZW/HTC yanking the phone last minute for issues) SOMEBODY should have given the public an explaination. BB at the very least could have printed a retract stating that it is coming soon and we apologize for the premature pre-orders, etc. The fact that no one has fessed up to crap is absurd. Just because we didn't all jump on the i-phone bandwagon, doesn't mean we deserve poor treatment because of.

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This article seems to be very similar to another article that was released on this past Friday. This article doesn't rule out that the phone can come out on the 17th.