[ROM] *** Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.1 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES ***

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
hey does any one know how to get wifi teter to work on this rom

Just turn it on... it's on the Power Widget in the notification pull down and Power Control widget... it's built into this ROM... just go into Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot > turn on "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or configure it by clicking on the settings selection.

bacampbell11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
As always, another awesome rom by the liquid team. I just wanted to ask everyone running this if they have flashed a new kernel? I was running kangbang on liquid 2.6 and had great results, so just wondering if you guys had tried anything different?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
As always, another awesome rom by the liquid team. I just wanted to ask everyone running this if they have flashed a new kernel? I was running kangbang on liquid 2.6 and had great results, so just wondering if you guys had tried anything different?

I'd try just leaving the stock kernel unless you are having issues... try it out... I like it.

Pakkman12

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Having issues with Gtalk with video. Everyine I call just see snow for lack of a better word. I've had this issue on a lot of ROMs. works phone to computer nut not phone to phone. Any advice? Thanks

Last edited:

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
running this for about a week and its awesome.. id like to say that this rom supports changing the music track via the volume keys! i have been looking for this feature since my old blackberry.

nfl200269

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Great ROM, so sad to have to switch back to BAMF Cubed. Verizon apps not working is a huge downfall. I cant live without nfl mobile or VVM. :(

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I did finally load the IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel and have been having wonderful battery life ever since... currently I'm using the stock battery, wifi on, 10 hrs, 80% battery life... and the latest GB Radio from 2.11.605.3 RUU.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there anything about this rom that would make screen freezes less likely? They're driving me nuts and I can't find a solution.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there anything about this rom that would make screen freezes less likely? They're driving me nuts and I can't find a solution.

Go Launcher... I had a number of force closes for Launcher Pro EX, so I thought I'd try a different launcher... no force closes or any other lagging.

X-man11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
When I change the theme, The clear box notifications regarding the phone show up in text that is not visible. Like the ones regarding the actual phone, not notifications from facebook etc. Notifications like "saved successfully" or "superuser has been granted permission." ANy way to fix that?

dr_rick

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with a couple of themes. I sent a note to the developer of one of those themes but never heard back. I've just switched to a different theme that doesn't cause that problem. Not sure what the deal is though--they worked just fine under 3.0.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
When I change the theme, The clear box notifications regarding the phone show up in text that is not visible. Like the ones regarding the actual phone, not notifications from facebook etc. Notifications like "saved successfully" or "superuser has been granted permission." ANy way to fix that?

Sounds like a theme developer issue... the developer might have the theme for an older version of the ROM... but the person above is correct, you need to contact the developer... and switch back to a theme that works, or the default theme which works just fine.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
i just downloaded this and what kernel would you guys suggest

Use the stock kernel... or there are two others on the OP (Original Post)... I'm actually using the IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel right now... it's been pretty good.

I'd trust the ROM developer recommendation over any other.

knights665

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
just flashed this did all the wipes necessary have a pretty up to date radio and after a reboot after setting up all my stuff it says no sim card and cant get a data connection... pulled the battery reflashed took out the sim and everything dont know whats wrong can anyone help?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe