+++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for Multiple Devices +++

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
How do.you send an email with high importance using this rom? Also, like blackberry users can do, can you add a distribution list on the "to:" field of the email header?

I have yet to see an android email client do this.....

sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Love Liquid 3.2... definitely the smoothest ROM I have tried, but a few things have kept me from using it as daily driver.

1 - Volume for speaker (specifically when using Nav) and earpiece (when in call) is a bit too low... even at max level. Absolutely noticeable when you try a Sense ROM, such as Infected Eternity.
2 - The Camera app that it comes with (Stock) is definitely lacking. I also am not a huge fan of the stock gallery. There is a Themed camera you can switch to, but when you do... the Camera app force closes immediately. No where have I read about anyone being able to make it work.
3 - This one is not really a deal breaker, but... You really can't get your contacts to sync with Facebook photos. A workaround is to use one of the many Facebook sync third party apps (SyncMyPix or Facebook Sync is another I believe), but it's just a bother not to be able to use the built in functionality.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Imo's new aosp lean kernel may cure the audio problem. It least it did in thundershed.

What kernel would you recommend in order to increase the earpiece volume?
Also, is there a know fix for the speech to text capabilities?

Sent from Galaxy Tab 8.9 using TapaTalk

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

I would try imo 6.1. If it doesnt work in this rom try thundershed. I use a jawbone earpiece and audio is perfect. Voice tontext works but not as well as in sense.

dalt605

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

Search "imoseyon lean kernel" I believe its version 6.2 latest.

sent from my metamorphic ADR6400L using tapatalk

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Search "imoseyon lean kernel" I believe its version 6.2 latest.

sent from my metamorphic ADR6400L using tapatalk

thanks. I'll check it out.

Now has anyone figured out the high importance notification on email issue with this rom?

dustinshepard

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Perfect. Thank you for sharing this.
I followed your instructions for a manual install and google video chat works again.

Kudos to you!

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Probably the best answer I've read to why someone stopped using a rom. Hope someone helps now.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab 8.9 running ICS 4.0.3

Well, it wasn't from a lack of responses... it was because, for whatever the reason, I couldn't fix it. So, I had to go to something else.

I appreciate the fact that I seemed to have discovered a unique way to screw up this otherwise great ROM.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I would honestly try to flash the from again. I don't have the Bluetooth issue and the Google video chat issue is now resolved. My issue with this rom seems to be a limitation all in all.
There is no search function for your emails. I am a heavy email user and that may be a deal breaker. There is also no way to send an email with high importance. That is a critical flaw that no from should have. Finally I cannot send an email distribution in the "to" field. This seems to be an issue with all android phones and is the one thing blackberry has over the android os. Unless I can find a work around I'm considering going back to stock but keeping the phone rooted.

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Here's my dilema. I haven't changed roms since I first rooted. Primarily because I'm lazy but also because im reluctant to change what's working.

Since the market update my phone has gone haywire. I want to change to one of the gingerbread roms but I'm not sure what radio to use. On the XDA forums there's a list of the radios but how the hell do you know which one to use?

So, here's the question. If I flash the liquid rom what radio should I use? I really don't want to flash a bunch of them to see what works for me. I'm looking for an all around reliable rom.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Here's my dilema. I haven't changed roms since I first rooted. Primarily because I'm lazy but also because im reluctant to change what's working.

Since the market update my phone has gone haywire. I want to change to one of the gingerbread roms but I'm not sure what radio to use. On the XDA forums there's a list of the radios but how the hell do you know which one to use?

So, here's the question. If I flash the liquid rom what radio should I use? I really don't want to flash a bunch of them to see what works for me. I'm looking for an all around reliable rom.

Google to 605.9. It was the latest from vzw. It's a decent starting point.

So are you saying you are on froyo?

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Look at the sticky for rooting liquid 3.2. I recommend using the lean imoseyon kernel for Aosp roms:
2.6.35.14-imoseyon-6.1.0 AOSP+root@ubuntu #37
Radio code
Baseband version: 1.48.00.0930w_3,0.01.78.0916w_3

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab 8.9 running ICS 4.0.3