Rom recommendations

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I just unlocked my BL and loaded romracer's latest recovery. Now i'm looking and there a ton of roms. Everything from the base CM7 to the alpha CM9 and a bunch of other ones.

Any recommendations on good Atrix roms?

atrixvic

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
If you have a Webtop or Dock for your Atrix, you have to stick with a 2.3.4/5/6 based ROMs which are also most stable.

I am running Wet Dream 1.4.3 with ICS theme and its rock solid. It also includes an updated Webtop 2.3.6 with Firefox 8 browser which is nice.

Link here,
[ROM] Wet Dream v1.4.3 [2.3.6][LS HDMI][MODs][THEMEs] New Languages - xda-developers

I also did not like the boot screen and updated to a more professional boot animation like this one.

[BOOT LOGO + ANIMATION] Tegra 2 and more! NEW: nVidia Tegra - xda-developers

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't use the webdock and I don't forsee my self ever using it so I don't have to worry about it. Thanks for the recommendation I'll take a look at it.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I ended up going with Red Pill CM7. So far the rom has been rock solid, good battery life, and the theming is very good.

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Redpill is nice but be aware that if you use microsoft exchange for email, if you edit a calendar entry, it will not sync the change, i.e if you change the date on a calendar entry it will stay the same date you originally had. It is a known issue and may not affect you but I learned the hardway. I'd probably still use it if not for that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884