[ROM] t0ast3d de1ight FroYo Sense 7-31-10

scrubcst

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
downloading the beta, will flash and play around. sucks sense is in here...is it possible in anyway (just throwing the question out there) to not have

I'll see what I can do (;

Any donation is enough, thank you

EDIT: you sir are amazing, thank you so much. You will be first for updates on my list forever lol
lol. was that a little too much? sitting in front of the computer for eight hours reading code is annoying. I used to do html and css design. know your pain...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I like this rom its really smooth and stable. i have absolutely nothing to complain about.
toast you did really good, glad to see you went with froyo and sense

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting an error when I try to flash.

E:Wrong Digest
system/app/browser.apk
E:Verification failed

Installation aborted, im worried since im still kinda new to this. I factory wiped/cache to get rid of my Fresh and not sure why im getting the error

Please help!

aaron130

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Your not gonna see some paid apps till google updates the Evo to 2.2, if your dont have titanium backup go get it in the market and backup ALL your apps from your 2.1 rom then flash 2.2 and whatever you dont see in the market just restore from titanium.

I can't see sling player or homerun battle 3d paid apps. I followed all the steps.

jasonmoore

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
FYI- wireless tether did not work for me on this Rom. I tested it on two computers and a separate phone. The devices could see the signal but could not use the network. From what I have seen this is a common problem with froyo roms.

I liked the Rom otherwise.

puchdog

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So can I flash a rooted 2.1 Rom and get my paid apps that way. If so can u point me to a rooted 2.1 Rom cause I'm new to this I never rooted a 2.1 Rom thanks.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting an error when I try to flash.

E:Wrong Digest
system/app/browser.apk
E:Verification failed

Installation aborted, im worried since im still kinda new to this. I factory wiped/cache to get rid of my Fresh and not sure why im getting the error

Please help!

Flash with clockwork then use Rom Manager to flash RA back.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
FYI- wireless tether did not work for me on this Rom. I tested it on two computers and a separate phone. The devices could see the signal but could not use the network. From what I have seen this is a common problem with froyo roms.

I liked the Rom otherwise.

Yeah I know, I guess something messed up. I'm actually not even using this, I'm on a personal build so I haven't really tested.

Will be fixed though in the official. Along with the market. As someone suggested, titanium backup is the way to go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omcars