datboicastro

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick question i recently only started rooting my phones maybe 6 months ago, currently have a GSM galaxy nexus and art galaxy note. My question to the more experienced hackers is, how long after a release of a specific phone does it usually take for roms to start surfacing? I know their are tons of roms for the international note and i was going to buy that like i did with the nuxus but really wanted to try out lte. Anyways I'm sure this device with have a solid development community so I'm just wondering more or less a time frame cause I'm anxious to flash a custom rom on here. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick question i recently only started rooting my phones maybe 6 months ago, currently have a GSM galaxy nexus and art galaxy note. My question to the more experienced hackers is, how long after a release of a specific phone does it usually take for roms to start surfacing? I know their are tons of roms for the international note and i was going to buy that like i did with the nuxus but really wanted to try out lte. Anyways I'm sure this device with have a solid development community so I'm just wondering more or less a time frame cause I'm anxious to flash a custom rom on here. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

First rule of roms....don't ask for ETA's. :p sorry had to.

I'm sure developers are working on them. The sgsii had some debloated roms soon after release, but the really good stuff just started fairly recently.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss