Rooted my phone with GB, but I see a strange icon theme

nabril1569

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I had my phone rooted with EL29 and all was working fine. I noticed some strange behavior by a lot of apps (cant remember), so I did a factory reset and reflashed the EL29 with root image. Since doing that, I've noticed a new icon theme which I didnt have before; it is called UI 3.0.

While I like the look of the icons, I am just curious as to why I have it now and not when I first flashed my phone with root. I did not download any theme, and i am running Go EX Launcher.

Does anybody else have this theme? How did i get it on the phone? I used the exact same ODIN file in both root flashes to my phone.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
It's a GoLauncher theme.... It comes pre installed when you download GoLauncher. You just missed it or something.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)

Reactions: nabril1569

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I had my phone rooted with EL29 and all was working fine. I noticed some strange behavior by a lot of apps (cant remember), so I did a factory reset and reflashed the EL29 with root image. Since doing that, I've noticed a new icon theme which I didnt have before; it is called UI 3.0.

While I like the look of the icons, I am just curious as to why I have it now and not when I first flashed my phone with root. I did not download any theme, and i am running Go EX Launcher.

Does anybody else have this theme? How did i get it on the phone? I used the exact same ODIN file in both root flashes to my phone.

Yes, those icons show up under the UI 3.0 Theme that I believe came with Go Launcher Ex...