S7 edge from note 7

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone still have a goofy account balance? I'm on Tmobile and have a - $430 balance. The phones and eips are updated so...not complaining. I even asked tmobile online and they said the last bill I got showing Nov 1 due was paid with the negative balance. I did motive the negative balance went from -700 to -400 range.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I was told it could be messed up for up to two billing cycles. This month it said I owed $450 when my bill is normally $128, so I phoned in because I wanted to take care of it before I went into T-Mobile to exchange the Note 7 replacement for an S7 Edge. The rep cleared out the loaner phone I had in between Note 7's and that left me with a $45 credit balance. She said I could go ahead and pay my usual $128 but if I didn't it would get caught up next month and the amount due would be $256. The weird thing was about 1 week prior to this it showed I had a $900 credit, their systems are really screwed up due to the Note 7 business.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I thought this would be a fun little thing to ask people do you guys remember your very first touchscreen phone the very first one I went to was the Samsung Exhibit 2 I had always liked the phones with the buttons until I saw this one LOL look at the specs compared to now
74c7c364db3356d65f73bc2b6a038aef.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought this would be a fun little thing to ask people do you guys remember your very first touchscreen phone the very first one I went to was the Samsung Exhibit 2 I had always liked the phones with the buttons until I saw this one LOL look at the specs compared to now//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/74c7c364db3356d65f73bc2b6a038aef.jpg
Mine was an HTC vivid. I was so stuck on blackberry and having a physical keyboard. Kept saying I would never get a full touchscreen phone. Look at me now. Lol

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine was an HTC vivid. I was so stuck on blackberry and having a physical keyboard. Kept saying I would never get a full touchscreen phone. Look at me now. Lol

I was stuck on blackberry as well but had horrible 2hr battery life with the blackberry style and tried Android. Never looked back! My 1st android phone? Galaxy Nexus!

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Well I got the s7 edge today just got in from work and set it up so disappointed with it the screen seems no were near as good as the note 7s to be honest the s6 edge loaner I had seems better than this so don't no if it is faulty but I'm not happy to say the least I thought the screens was ment to be nearly the same but looks no were near as sharp setting is the same

Of course you're going to be disappointed, the s7 edge's pronounced edges gives it such glare, that it reduces the screen size about 10%...
Plus no HDR (with up scaling) on the s7 edge, this makes a big difference in video quality

HDR up scaling brings any video to near HDR quality on the note 7

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Blue Coral Samsung Galaxy S7 edge officially launches in November

S7 edge coming in blue coral to Singapore officially. It may come to Verizon here but I hope we get unlocked version at least if not all carriers have it

NOOOOOOO! It's not fair darn it! And this is after I just bought the Pink Gold color last week. Darn it! Samsung will probably have a lot of angry customers now. Because a lot of people wanted the Blue Coral but at the time had to settle with a different color. And if they make it a Verizon exclusive that's going to **** off a lot of people. At least people could get the Pink Gold for all carriers through Best Buy.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You guys must all be super young. My first touchscreen smartphone was a Palm Treo. It had a physical keyboard, and a dumb stylus. The screen stayed lit the entire time while on a phone call, which resulted in sweat dripping down your ear and cheek on longer calls

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I thought this would be a fun little thing to ask people do you guys remember your very first touchscreen phone the very first one I went to was the Samsung Exhibit 2 I had always liked the phones with the buttons until I saw this one LOL look at the specs compared to now//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/74c7c364db3356d65f73bc2b6a038aef.jpg

My first touchscreen phone was the iPhone 3G, but it wasn't my first smartphone. I had a few T-Mo branded HTC WinMo phones before that. This was my first smartphone. My how things have changed.150px-Nokia6600.jpg

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
You guys must all be super young. My first touchscreen smartphone was a Palm Treo. It had a physical keyboard, and a dumb stylus. The screen stayed lit the entire time while on a phone call, which resulted in sweat dripping down your ear and cheek on longer calls

I had a palm treo 620 I believe it was the 1st treo. Loved it then went to Blackberry then android. I didn't count the treo as my 1st touch screen since it wasn't a full screen phone, but the treo changed how I viewed phones! It showed future productivity possibilities and what a phone could become.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
My first touch screen phone was an HTC 8525, back when they were called Pocket PCs, not Smartphones. Makes me sound old. I then went to a BlackBerry 9000, and then the Torch, and the my first all touch screen device was the Z10. I still miss the nice all touch UI of BB10, and the virtual keyboard. It's not the same for android. I wish BB10 got a fair chance. The Passport was a nice device, but in no was should it have been BB10s last piece of hardware.

Samsung and BlackBerry should have put out a smartphone.

Sorry, now I'm ranting.

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
The only things I miss from the Note7 are the pen and the Grace UX. Period.
S7 Edge is way better to battery life also. See the screenshots
96027f233eca65547fb08053f5376b47.jpg
c9ad583b24860bfa729478c324022300.jpg

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

My first touch screen/smart phone known back then as a Pcoket PC, was the HTC Mogul aka HTC Titan. Was a great device!
Sprint Mogul by HTC (PPC-6800) Review & Rating | PCMag.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Titan_(Windows_Mobile_phone)

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
NOOOOOOO! It's not fair darn it! And this is after I just bought the Pink Gold color last week. Darn it! Samsung will probably have a lot of angry customers now. Because a lot of people wanted the Blue Coral but at the time had to settle with a different color. And if they make it a Verizon exclusive that's going to **** off a lot of people. At least people could get the Pink Gold for all carriers through Best Buy.

Its just the other paint job that changed, so I don't think too many people would complain. If the internals were changed (64gb instead of 32gb built in, faster CPU, etc) then I think people would complain, but external color of the phone I doubt it. You could skin your phone in a different color (like the blue), you could use one of the screen protectors that have colored tops and bottoms to make it a different color, and there are also some cases that will cover the area and give your phone a different color. Overall there are a lot of options to alter the color of your phone.

HFLDev

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
s7 Edge screen 90% same as note7 . main reason you had more "bright" it's Os Tweaks they did. on android 7 it would be the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SonamBajwa