S7 - Who's gonna buy and who will wait for reviews?

Jones Andrew

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Who's gonna buy and who will wait for reviews?

I've been comparing the reviews of Apple IPhone 6s with those of S7,cause am after quality this time round. Whichever device proves to outdo the other, I'll buy. So far, the S7 is doing good, if at all the current reviews are anything to go about. However, if some specs are to be considered, the decision becomes difficult, such as the fact that Apple iPhone 6s offers three internal storage options – 16GB, 64GB or 128 GB. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is loaded with 32GB or 64GB storage options, but the internal memory can be expanded up to 200GB via microSD card slot which is not present in the iPhone 6s.

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating coming back to Samsung from LG, but I am a little nervous regarding memories of quirky scrolling, have to clear cache, restarting the device frequently to clear lag, lag that shows up over time and can't be fixed, poor gps signal and lock. Are these typical Sammy issues fixed, or have they persisted through Samsung phones, it has been a while.

Yes clearing cache, restarting the device, laggy Keyboard, jittery scrolling, multitasking are all still an issue on the S6. I never realised any of these issues on HTC M7. Fully expect these to be on the S7, Samsung doesn't consider it a problem.

dreaming of electric sheep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear