S8 or S8+??

Springles

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I always thought the galaxy s series was big enough but I tried the note 5 out for a while once and really loved the size. I think I will be going for the 8+

Starr Almighty

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I would go s8+ and it has nothing to do with the screen size. I went with the s7 Edge solely for the bigger battery and Im happy I did and will do so again.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Samsung is giving me a tough decision. I want the size of the S8 but I want the battery of the S8+. The biggest issue I have with the S8+ is the price tag that will come with it.

Aanze

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't think the S8+ will be available in France at the same as the S8 so I might not have the required patience and end up with a S8 on day 1...

pjm1891

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the S8+ will be available in France at the same as the S8 so I might not have the required patience and end up with a S8 on day 1...

Why wouldn't it be? I expect them to be released in tandem just like the s7 and s7e. Any other way would be a major fail.

bubbbbbz

May 18, 2015
Visit site
S8 + im thinking for me although i still have a s6 edge lol, thinking more of a bigger phone/phablet as i use it for everything now days - a lot less tempted to use while driving ;) as will be to big,

Note 8?? - is the S pen all that.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
S8 + im thinking for me although i still have a s6 edge lol, thinking more of a bigger phone/phablet as i use it for everything now days - a lot less tempted to use while driving ;) as will be to big,

Note 8?? - is the S pen all that.
The S Pen isn't the biggest feature on the note phones but it is one of its stand out parts. It is very handy and has a lot of uses.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like people with one handed operation preference may need to wait until they can try them out in person.
I don't think anyone will have a problem "holding" the phone in one hand.

No question, I'm going with the S8+.

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
So Ive gotten married, I purchased a home..Im 34 yrs old and this might be the toughest, most difficult decision I've ever had to make😯..I am leaning towards the s8+ though

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I think I want to hold each and see. I've stuck with the regular S6 and S7 because I wasn't sure about using the edge. Now that both S8 and S8+ will have the edge I'll have to see how each feels in the hand.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
S8 buyers have a real issue on their hands. Buy the smaller, less expensive model with a 3000mah battery vs the so expensive it hurts larger model with the larger battery.

In my case, I'm going smaller. Yes battery life is a big question mark (I hope Samsung addresses this tomorrow), but I think 3000mah still gets you through a day with moderate use, and I'm actually excited to hear about quick charge 4.0.

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually bummed that we're not going to see Bluetooth 5.0 on the s8. I remember hearing about it back in December and it sounds like it's ready to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07